- Application for the above Awards should be submitted to the IFPHK via the electronic platforms together with supporting documents
Corporate Financial Education Leadership
Citizen Volunteer in Financial Education
- Applicants must make sure that the information provided to the Awards Organizers is intact, accurate and factual
- The submission deadline is 6 November, 2017
Corporate Program Fee
- Corporate: HK$25,000
- Non-profit entities: HK$5,000
The above fee includes:
- Trophy: As a token of appreciation, awardees will also be presented with a trophy at the Awards Presentation Ceremony to showcase their commitment in promoting financial well-being and corporate social responsibility.
- Awards Presentation Ceremony: Awardees (one nominee per Awardee) will be invited to the Presentation Ceremony. It will be held on 19 January, 2018. To mark this memorable occasion, government officials and industry figures will be invited to witness the naming of the winners.
- Advertisement in IFPHK Journal: Corporate Awardees are entitled to one full page of advertisement in Advisors Today, the official publication of the IFPHK.
Individuals are also eligible to participate in the Awards Ceremony with details of application to be provided later. The seats are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.